All Company departments are involved into program. It lasts for 18 months and includes 2 stages:
“Home base” (5 months)
- Each Trainee starts in his „Home Base Department“ in Moscow: Commercial, Marketing, Logistics or Finance.
- The Home Base Manager is the contact person/coach for his Trainee during the whole time of the program (18 months). He is responsible for the Trainee and also for the Special Assignment afterwards.
- The first performance review and feedback after 5 months will be done by the Home Base Manager
Rotation (13 months)
- All Trainees start rotation in other Departments of the program (2 months in each Department, except Home Base).
- Legal and HR are covered through presentations and/or training days
- The last month of the stage a Trainee spends in his Home Base
After that the best trainees will be selected via Development Centers and get a special assignment in Moscow office or regions for a year. After it she/he may overtake the first managerial tasks.
- Graduates 2007-2009
- Fluent English
- Internships or first working experience could be an advantage
- Rather quick study and a valuable spare-time work
- Personality: open-minded, hands on, straight forward, hard working, effective, entrepreneurial thinking, ability to make informal contacts, down to earth, addicted to Red Bull values: professional, focus, passion & self-responsibility.
The selection process includes several stages:
- Telephone screening interview
- Telephone deep interview
- Online test
- Personal interview
- Assessment Centre
Application will continue till November 10, 2008. Apply online on www.redbull.careerrussia.ru
The Future starts now!